Contact Your State Senator and urge them to vote NO on SB 55!
Support Missouri's students and the public schools that serve them!
On Monday, March 1, the Senate withdrew the Senate Substitute for Senate Bill 55 that added many additional educational provisions, so the bill reverts back to its previous version. The bill includes:
- Education Scholarship Accounts/Vouchers
- Charter School Expansion Impact Map.jpg
- School Board Member Recall
- Turning MOCAP into Virtual Charter Schools
- Term-limited State School Board Members
This version of the bill was placed on the informal calendar and could be heard any time. We urge you to regularly connect with your Senator and urge them to vote no on Senate Bill 55. Please share how the bill will impact your students.
After you complete this form, you'll see your state senator's name, Capitol phone number, and additional talking points. Thank you for your advocacy!