Thank you for joining us at LEAD 2018 that was held on Monday, April 2, 2018!
Legislative Education and Advocacy Day (LEAD) offers an opportunity for social workers and social work students to lobby with state lawmakers and advocate for legislation that is important to our clients and the profession.
There are many ways to get involved in social work advocacy! if you are not an NASW member, join NASW today!
- Volunteer to help organize and participate at LEAD 2019. E-mail Sophie Hansen, the Political Director.
- Join the Legislative Advocacy Committee (LAC) meetings. Send an email or call 617-227-9635 x112.
- Send a letter to your representative or senator about our priority legislation.
- Learn about how to give legislative testimony.
- Join the Political Action Committee (Political Action for Candidate Election - PACE