CASBO believes elected officials should support legislative proposals and programs that invest in students, educators, and schools. To accomplish this goal, CASBO will aggressively advocate on sound policies to influence state and federal policy makers on business and operation issues for the benefit of public education.
The 2017 Legislator Scorecard highlights that we still have much work to do with the Legislature. Please download your section's Legislator Scorecard and use this tool to begin reaching out to your respective members to advocate for public education and our students.
1) Shasta Cascade: Butte, Colusa, Del Norte, Glenn, Humboldt, Lake, Lassen, Mendocino, Modoc, Plumas, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Tehama, and Trinity Counties
2) Sacramento: Alpine, Amador, El Dorado, Marin, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sonoma, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba Counties
3) Northern: Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz Counties
4) Central: Calaveras, Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, San Luis Obispo, Stanislaus, Tulare, and Tuolumne Counties
5) Southern: Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties
6) Eastern: Inyo, Mono, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties
7) San Diego: San Diego and Imperial Counties