Testimony and Fact Sheets
- The Friends of the National Quality Forum (NQF) wrote a letter to Chairman Kevin Brady urging him to continue the currently authorized $30 million in annual Medicare funding for the National Quality Forum.
- The U.S. Stakeholder Forum on Antimicrobial Resistance (S-FAR) sponsored a letter requesting Congress reject the President's FY 2018 budget and to create a bipartisan plan that provides the funding needed to address public health threats.
- More than 800 organizations, signed a letter asking the House and Senate Appropriations Committees to increase the FY 2018 302 (b) allocation for the Labor, HHS and Education subcommittees.
- The CDC Coalition signed a letter asking Congressional appropriators to provide the CDC with $7.8 billion in FY 2018. March 30, 2017
- Coalition letter to the Acting Commissioner of the FDA asking the them to strenghten rules regarding labels on antibiotics for food animals. March 13, 2017
- A coalition of over 2,000 organizations signed a letter requesting Members of Congress help protect non-defense discretionary spending in FY 2018. March 1, 2017
- A wide-ranging coalition of health professionals, patient advocacy groups and veterinarians signed a letterurging President Trump not to include federal public health employees in his potential long-term hiring freeze Executive Order. February 27, 2017
- The March of Dimes led a coalition effort requesting Senate Appropriators support funding levels necessary to properly combat Zika in FY2018. February 10, 2017
- A coalition letter sent to President Trump emphasized the importance and safety of vaccinations. February 7, 2017
- APIC signed a coalition letter urging the Senate HELP and Finance Committees to use Representative Tom Price's confirmation hearings to ensure his support for immunization policy and infrastructure. January 17, 2017
Congressional Hearings related to infection prevention