Become a Member of the AAFA Patient and Family Advisory Council!
AAFA believes that the meaningful involvement of patients, families, and caregivers is critical to our mission and work. AAFA has created a Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) and will be convening subgroups of the Council that will focus on specific projects.
As a member of the PFAC, you will be able to provide your point of view on various activities and topics, such as:
- Identifying areas of interest and concern about asthma, allergies, and anaphylaxis
- Helping AAFA plan, design, conduct, and evaluate projects, products, and services about asthma, allergies, and anaphylaxis
- Reviewing and providing input for proposals for food allergy and anaphylaxis research and programs
- Providing parent or caregiver perspective for projects that call for patient or caregiver involvement
- Inviting your friends, family, or colleagues who are living with asthma and allergies to be a part of the AAFA community
We want to include individuals that represent the diverse asthma and allergy community:
- People living with asthma and allergies
- Patients, parents, and caregivers
- People from across the age, geographic, socioeconomic, and racial/ethnic spectrums
We are excited to offer an another opportunity for you to add your voice to AAFA's patient-centered activities and projects. If you are passionate and want to get involved, please complete the PFAC interest form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.